Thursday, April 15, 2010

Playoff Previews

I've never been a "blogger" that like throwing numbers at you. I won't tell you that the Lakers have been playing .500 basketball since the all star break or the poor record the Thunder have in games decided by 5 points or less or the the low point differential Dallas is carrying into the postseason. You won't hear from me the record the Celtics have against Cleveland, Orlando and Atlanta. I'm also a fan that believes a lot in recent performances ( not including those where players are getting rest. I hate when that happens more the a couple of games but that is a tantrum for another post) and I'm always going to be a believer of the fact that matchups in any series matter most than the record or the plus/minus stats.

So, I'm presenting straight to the point NBA playoffs series previews, I won't ignores stats, but the wont tell me who is going to win. Quick. Direct. Few words. Most of them pretty little. Some preschool stuff.

No comments: