Sunday, August 5, 2007

“Do you want to fight me?!”



I'm presenting a new type of post for this blog; it’s a discussion type thing, you might find this type of writing in placer like discussion forums or discussion groups. As I don’t own any of that stuff, I’m doing it here. A good friend of mine, Rusty, will be the other part of the discussion (I can argue with my self, but it’s not a pretty thing to watch or read). He just made his own introduction in the previous post showing to you all my lack of courtesy and good manners.


We’ll try to make the discussion as fluid as we can, we are allowed to check some facts but without taking a day to find it. Why this is not a podcast, u might ask? Well, when I’m loosing a discussion I start screaming and throwing things around. That might end up sounding like Steve A. Smith in a regular Tuesday, so when don’t want that.


The rules have been written and shall be followed. The Basketball Gods have spoken

No comments: