Friday, August 3, 2007

Linkin Friday II

I’m officially a KG fan now. Not because the trade, but ‘cause of his interview with John Thompson.


KG:


“I’m loosing... I'm loosing”


Man, it just makes me hate McHale so much more.


Let’s keep with the KG theme, here is his Boston presentation press conference, and here and here


Online Games. Jelly Jumper and Jelly Battle. Go crazy


Remember the Gold Club? Ahh... good old times. Thanks to basketbawful for the link


You gotta love to hate players. Let’s all hate Renaldo Blackman and Kwame Brown for a minute. Who I really hate is Barry Bonds, and I think I'm not the only one.


In the other hand, Bill Clinton is my idol


1 comment:

Sit said...

Cool man. I really like your linking article.. its unique (not saying its original) but ur links are unique... i would never be able to think of links to put in an article...