Thursday, August 2, 2007

Garnett's Schedule

Magic Johnson once said that the first thing he do when the regular season schedule came out was circling the games against Boston and his pal Larry Bird. Right now, we really don’t have those of rivalries; we don’t longer have Celtics vs. Lakers, Bulls vs. Knicks or even Lakers vs. Kings the closest we have is Spurs vs. Mavs scheduled for Nov. 15th, and you know Mavs vs. Warriors (Nov 8th) is going to be sickly fun.


Other matchups like Lebron vs. Wade just don’t cut it for me. Seeing one player-basketball teams going at each other is really not my idea of a good basketball, but that’s just me. Other interesting games will be those featuring a player in a new uniform going against his old team. Garnett plays at Minnesota Feb 8th.


I was very happy the Garnett trade went down, we were having a more than boring off-season, I actually thought that the Donaghy thing was going to be the highlight of the summer. We can only hope this causes more trades, although I don’t recommend trading any more former MVPs. My condolences to the dude person that runs TWolvesBlog, but it appears KG is having fun in Beantown

No comments: