Thursday, May 8, 2008

NBA Playoffs Day 17, 18 and 19


Yeah I Know, I've falle a little behind but that doesn't mean I have something to say...


Everybody is talking about that Billups 3 at the end of the third quater in the Pistons - Magic game 2. Whatever is legal or not there was only a 2 point game after it and the Magic actually held the lead at some point of the fourth quater. Simly put the Pistons were the better closer.

San Antonio got pounded again in game 2. Yeap the Spurs stink so far.

The first Celtics-Cavs game sucked. I didn't even saw it. Good Lord, Lebron 2 for 18. Those are Larry Hughes numbers

And yesterday...

Finally Orlando defeated Detroit but they needed an Billups' injury and a career game from Rashard Lewis. I've heard that the cause of Detroit' past playoffs dissapointments was Chauncey. That his numbers always come down this team of year. I love the guy Detroit play basketball but I don't like the Pistons' attitude. They normally come out with public statements that make them look way too cocky and just looking down to their opponent. Is it mind games? It it team policies? Whatever it is I think they need to show some respect to the game and the other team no matter how unexperience or crappy they are.

And then... Kobe got his MVP and Boozer stayed home. LAL 2 - 0.







No comments: