Monday, May 19, 2008

Overview: Celtics vs Cavs



Yeah I know I never wrote my seldom read prediction but for whatever ti worths I thought Boston was going to take it ni 5 games. See, at that point I still had some faith on KG and the rest of the guys in green. I wrongly imagined that they were going to get serious and deny any chance of momentum to Lebron. I thought KG was going to take over that series going head to head with the King. Nothing of that happened and the Cavs forced a game 7 where they were a couple of Paul Pierce contested jump shots of getting a rematch against Detroit.

Boston have issues and everybody knows it and they have got lucky so far. So far.

Believe me that the young Lebron learned something this May. His abilities and physical gifts can take him so far and he and his team have reached that point. That point to be clear is: "Contenders in the best basketball league of the world". Which is pretty amazing if you think about it. He knows this is when and where you need a Pippen, a Mchale, a Dumars to get you pass that point. Another thing I'm sure Lebron just learned: Big Ben ain't Scottie Pippen.

Whose fault is it? If Boston had lost this one, I already had picked the guilty guy: Doc Rivers. As Cleveland lost I don't know who to pick. Let's take on the entire Cavaliers organization.

No comments: