Friday, May 16, 2008

NBA Playoffs Days 23 to 29

Shit load of things went down in a week.

#1: The Magic is gone.

#2: Boston came as close as they have been this postseason to win a road game but I think the referees went the other way. I'm going to be as clear as possible here. This is the first game of this playoffs that I have seen the refs truly affecting the outcome of the game. As the Lakers and the Celtics have put together the best records in their respective conference there has been a lot of talk about the league fixing an publicist dream finals matchup between them. I didn't quite believe it just because Lebron was in the Celtics so I they wanted and real money generating finals they could have a Lebron - Kobe matchup. But that's just me.

Does the league want to squeeze a last game out of Lebron before sendind the Celtics to the finals? Or they want to squeeze a final game out of the Celtics before shipping Lebron to face Kobe? I guess we'll have the answer to that this afternoon.

#3: The Spurs face the third game 7 of the Duncan era. It just one game, anything could happen. This game could be the biggest of this playoffs because it could mean the end of the Spurs era. More of this coming up. Stay tuned.

No comments: