Tuesday, May 27, 2008

NBA Playoffs Day 37

Welcome Back, Mr Big Shot. Again Billups didn't played that good but he put the nail in the coufin and now the Pistons are back on track. Just remember that I called a game 5 victory for the Pistons..just remember it.

Since game 2 of the Western Conference Finals every game is a "critical" game for the Spurs. They need both games at San Antonio to make this a competitive series after blowing away game 1. They need as much as Manu as the can get. If the Spurs eventually can win this series they would have comeback twice from a 0- 2 hole. I know that obvious right now but what If this guys pull it of. This Spurs. I mean everybody is burrying this guys and handing them a cane in the first chance they have. How many experts had the Spurs in the Finals. How many experts have the Spurs in Conference Finals. That's why I love this 2008 Spurs. They just keep coming at you
(I know, I know that myself give up on them in the New Orleans Hornets but I read too much Hollinger. My mind is weak. Sorry).

Pd: If you add those two paragraphs together you'll realized that I'm also rooting for a Pistons - Spurs Finals.

No comments: